Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Thu April 4, 2013
North Country Crash Kills One
One person was killed Wednesday afternoon in a crash in Milan, according to a news release from state police.
The accident occurred about 4:30 on Route 110 when a tractor-trailer carrying logs and a 1995 Dodge pickup collided head-on.
The pickup caught fire and was fully in flames when police arrived. When the Milan Fire Department put out the fire they found a body.
The identity of the victim was not released. The driver of the logging truck was not seriously injured. The cause of the accident is still under investigation by Troop F in Twin Mountain.