Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Fri December 20, 2013
Northern N.H. Could Be In For Icy Weekend
The northern part of the state could be in for some icy weather this weekend.
Meteorologist Gary Best says the southern and central part of the state will likely only see rain with temperatures there above freezing.
“But the further north you go, especially from the Lakes Region up into the White Mountains, and the North Country itself, there will be some pockets of freezing rain and maybe some sleet mixed in at times this weekend.”
Best says the wet weather will be sporadic through Saturday and into Sunday, but doesn’t expect it to be a major icing situation.
He says there could be some patchy, light icing on non-treated surfaces.