Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Word of Mouth
Fri December 14, 2012
A Note to Listeners
Earlier this week, Word of Mouth aired a segment on "Machine Gun Safari," a recreational attraction in New Hampshire that allows visitors to fire assault rifles in a safe, controlled environment. In response to today's breaking news from Connecticut, we have unpublished the blog associated with that segment. We made this decision not to create the illusion that we did not air this story, but in keeping with our desire to be sensitive to our audience and staff as details of today's tragic story unfold.
Please contact me if you have questions about our editorial guidelines for our program, or our process when it comes to making decisions about our online content in response to events in the news. NHPR News is actively covering this story, and you can stay tuned to NHPR and nhpr.org for further updates.
Senior Producer, Word of Mouth