Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Wed December 4, 2013
NPR's Planet Money Follows The Life Of A T-Shirt
Originally published on Tue December 17, 2013 11:03 am
If you’ve been listening to NPR this week, you’ve probably heard about something called the t-shirt project.
Months ago, Planet Money had the idea to design a t-shirt and follow it around the world as it was manufactured.
The project took the Planet Money team around the globe: from factories in Bangladesh and Colombia, to cotton farms and container ships.
Planet Money contributing editor Alex Blumberg is leader of the project and joins Here & Now’s Jeremy Hobson to explain.
- Videos & interactive site: Planet Money Makes A T-Shirt