Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Mon August 19, 2013
N.Y. Art Dealer Faces Charges In Forgery Case
Originally published on Mon August 19, 2013 6:52 am
Long Island art dealer Glafira Rosales is scheduled to be arraigned Monday on charges of money laundering and wire fraud. Prosecutors say Rosales was involved in selling $80 million worth of counterfeit Modernist paintings that turned out to be the work of one anonymous painter.