Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
Sat October 27, 2012
Obama Rallies In Nashua
The President rallied more than 8000 supporters at a Nashua middle school within a few miles of the Massachusetts border. Mr. Obama made of point of attacking Mitt Romney’s record there.
"He pushed through a tax cut that overwhelmingly benefited 278 of the wealthiest families in the state and then he raised taxes and fees on middle class families to the tune of $750 million. Does that sound familiar to you?
The President then through a list of fees he said increased when Romney governed Massachusetts. Fees on gasoline, milk, funerals, and birth certificates. Alluding to the conspiracies theories about his own birth, Mr. Obama joked that the birth certificate fee would have been expensive for him.