Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
- From Gertrude Stein To Andy Warhol: Dramatic Readings Of Famous Rejection Letters
Around the Nation
Mon December 17, 2012
Obama Tries To Comfort A Grieving Newtown
President Obama challenged the nation to do more to prevent gun violence, during an interfaith memorial service for victims of Friday's mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut. He says the country as a whole is left with hard questions after last week's massacre.