Most Active Stories
- Police In Riot Gear Clash With Crowd In Keene, Several Injuries Reported
- Keene State Students Clean Up After Mayhem Near Pumpkin Fest
- First Of Five Health Insurers Outline 2015 Exchange Plans
- At Dartmouth, Sidelines Robot Could Be Key To Quickly Diagnosing Football Concussions
- Garcia Brings Conservative Cred to N.H. Congressional Race
Mon June 30, 2014
Officials: Altercation Preceded Murder Of Rumney Chiropracter
Law enforcement officials say Dr. David Landseadel, 48, was found near Stinson Lake in Rumney Sunday evening.
An autopsy determined Landseadel died from a single gunshot wound to the head. Investigators say the cause of death has bene ruled a homicide.
"The investigation thus far has revealed that the victim's death arose from an altercation he had with another male individual who was known to him," according to a press release from the state attorney general's office. "The circumstances surrounding this altercation, any prior contacts between the victim and the other male are the subject of the ongoing investigation."
No arrests have been made, according to the state attorney general's office.