Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Wed October 16, 2013
One Week Later, No Sign Of Missing NH Teen
Police now say a teenage girl who disappeared last week never made it home after leaving her high school.
Abigail Hernandez was last seen leaving Kennett High School last Wednesday afternoon. Police said the next day that she made it to the town house she shared with her mother about two miles away.
Kieran Ramsey, FBI's special agent in charge in Conway, said at a briefing Wednesday evening that 15-year-old Abigail did not go home after school. He did not elaborate or explain the discrepancy.
Also Wednesday, police said Abigail exchanges several text messages with a friend as she walked toward home on a route that she was known to use. The last signal from her phone was traced to the west side of nearby Cranmore Mountain.