Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Around the Nation
Mon May 14, 2012
An Ongoing Journey To Fulfill A Mother's Last Wish
For those people whose mothers have passed away, Mother's Day is often a day of remembrance. Host Michel Martin speaks with one woman about her 10 year — and still counting — journey to fulfill her mother's last wish. Daniele Seiss' story, "My Mothers Ashes," was featured in this week's Washington Post Magazine.