Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Fri September 7, 2012
Organic Food Study May Not Change Consumer Habits
Originally published on Fri September 7, 2012 6:18 pm
A new study in the Annals of Internal Medicine looked at more 200 other studies on the health properties and benefits of organic foods — and found no clear benefit. But what do consumers think? In the wake of this news, Deena Prichep talked to shoppers about their organic produce purchasing, the reasons behind the choices they make, and how the news will change the way they spend their money.