Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Fri September 7, 2012
Organic Food Study May Not Change Consumer Habits
Originally published on Fri September 7, 2012 6:18 pm
A new study in the Annals of Internal Medicine looked at more 200 other studies on the health properties and benefits of organic foods — and found no clear benefit. But what do consumers think? In the wake of this news, Deena Prichep talked to shoppers about their organic produce purchasing, the reasons behind the choices they make, and how the news will change the way they spend their money.