Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Sat December 29, 2012
Our 10th Annual New Hampshire Newsmakers of the Year Show
Twenty twelve was a year where presidential politics topped the headlines and we elected the first new Governor in 8 years. A new Catholic Bishop begin his first year, while the Episcopal bishop stepped down. We had controversy at Exeter Hospital over a Hepatitis C outbrak and we lost a beloved political figure, Senator Warren Rudman. We’ll look back at the top stories of 2012, see what's happened since those stories aired and how they may play out in 2013.
- Dean Spiliotes - Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the popular website NHpoliticalcapital.com.
- Governor-Elect Maggie Hassan - Governor-elect for the State of New Hampshire.
- Bishop Gene Robinson - The 9th Bishop of the Episcopal Church of New Hampshire.
- Bishop Peter Libasci - 10th and current Catholic Bishop of the Diocese of Manchester.
- Dr. Jose Montero - Public Health Director for the State of New Hampshire.
- Senator Judd Gregg - Former Senator and Governor of New Hampshire