Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Tue December 31, 2013
Our 11th Annual New Hampshire Newsmakers Of The Year Show
Two thousand thirteen was a year of budget battles in the state house and monkey wrenches for the Affordable Care Act. When medical marijuana supporters saw victory, marathoners witnessed tragedy and the North Country lost a beloved politician. We’ll look at the big stories of year, and see how they may play out in twenty fourteen.
- Kevin Landrigan - longtime reporter for the Telegraph of Nashua.
- Matt Simon - legislative analyst for the Marijuana Policy Project
- Todd Bookman - NHPR's health reporter.
- John Greabe - professor of law at the University of New Hampshire School of Law.
- Karen Brassard - Nashua mother of two who was seriously injured during the Boston Marathon Bombing.
- BJ Perry - Republican strategist and campaign advisor for the Friends of Ray Burton Campaign.