Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Tue December 31, 2013
Our 11th Annual New Hampshire Newsmakers Of The Year Show
Two thousand thirteen was a year of budget battles in the state house and monkey wrenches for the Affordable Care Act. When medical marijuana supporters saw victory, marathoners witnessed tragedy and the North Country lost a beloved politician. We’ll look at the big stories of year, and see how they may play out in twenty fourteen.
- Kevin Landrigan - longtime reporter for the Telegraph of Nashua.
- Matt Simon - legislative analyst for the Marijuana Policy Project
- Todd Bookman - NHPR's health reporter.
- John Greabe - professor of law at the University of New Hampshire School of Law.
- Karen Brassard - Nashua mother of two who was seriously injured during the Boston Marathon Bombing.
- BJ Perry - Republican strategist and campaign advisor for the Friends of Ray Burton Campaign.