Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Thu January 3, 2013
Our 2013 Legislative Roundtable
We have a roundtable of State House and Senate leaders, on what’s in store for this new Legislative session. Democrats, who take the reins in both the corner office and the House, are already aiming to modify or repeal some of the changes passed by the GOP last session, including on guns and voter ID…we’ll look at that, and at the biannual budget process…already underway.
- Terie Norelli - Democratic Speaker of the House from Portsmouth
- Gene Chandler - Republican House Minority Leader from Bartlett.
- Peter Bragdon - Republican Senate President from Milford
- Sylvia Larsen - Democratic Senate Minority Leader from Concord.