Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Thu January 3, 2013
Our 2013 Legislative Roundtable
We have a roundtable of State House and Senate leaders, on what’s in store for this new Legislative session. Democrats, who take the reins in both the corner office and the House, are already aiming to modify or repeal some of the changes passed by the GOP last session, including on guns and voter ID…we’ll look at that, and at the biannual budget process…already underway.
- Terie Norelli - Democratic Speaker of the House from Portsmouth
- Gene Chandler - Republican House Minority Leader from Bartlett.
- Peter Bragdon - Republican Senate President from Milford
- Sylvia Larsen - Democratic Senate Minority Leader from Concord.