Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Fri July 19, 2013
Our Friday New Hampshire News Roundup - Week of July 15
A special commission begins delving into the details of Medicaid expansion; the Northern Pass Project blankets state households with brochures touting a new route for its controversial hydropower plan; and state safety officials issue warnings about dangerous, rain-swollen waterways after a record number of drownings already this summer. We look at the top stories of the week.
Jeff Feingold: Editor of NH Business Review's print and on-line editions.
Kevin Landrigan: longtime political reporter for the Telegraph of Nashua.
Dean Spiliotes: Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHPoliticalCapital.com