Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Fri July 19, 2013
Our Friday New Hampshire News Roundup - Week of July 15
A special commission begins delving into the details of Medicaid expansion; the Northern Pass Project blankets state households with brochures touting a new route for its controversial hydropower plan; and state safety officials issue warnings about dangerous, rain-swollen waterways after a record number of drownings already this summer. We look at the top stories of the week.
Jeff Feingold: Editor of NH Business Review's print and on-line editions.
Kevin Landrigan: longtime political reporter for the Telegraph of Nashua.
Dean Spiliotes: Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHPoliticalCapital.com