Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Fri May 3, 2013
Our Friday NH News Roundup - Week of April 29th
At the Statehouse, debates continue over the budget and expanded gambling. A May Day rally in Concord takes place, for immigrant and worker rights. New Hampshire U.S. Senator Kelly Ayotte explains her votes on gun control. And Granite Staters remember the Old Man of the Mountain ten years after he fell. We'll look at the top New Hampshire News Stories for the week of April 29th.
- Norma Love- Statehouse reporter for the Associated Press
- Garry Rayno – Satehouse reporter for the Union Leader and New Hampshire Sunday News
We'll also hear from
- Chuck McMahon - Reporter for Seacoast Online and columnist for the Portsmouth Herald
- Michael Brindley – Newscast Producer and Reporter for NHPR