Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Fri August 16, 2013
Our Friday N.H. News Roundup - Week Of August 12th
The Exeter hospital worker charged with infecting more than thirty patients with Hepatitis C at Exeter Hospital, pleads guilty in federal court. Senate President Peter Bragdon takes a new high-profile job, while saying he'll keeping his leadership post. A fatal shooting at a YWCA raises questions about parental rights and security and Keene loses a long-time politician. We’ll cover the big stories of the week.
- Dean Spiliotes: Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHPoliticalCapital.com
- Kevin Landrigan: longtime political reporter for the Telegraph of Nashua.
We'll also hear from:
- Todd Bookman: NHPR's Health and Health Care reporter