Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Spring Book Picks 2015
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- After Six Generations, Making Sure The Family Farm Stays A Farm Forever
Fri August 16, 2013
Our Friday N.H. News Roundup - Week Of August 12th
The Exeter hospital worker charged with infecting more than thirty patients with Hepatitis C at Exeter Hospital, pleads guilty in federal court. Senate President Peter Bragdon takes a new high-profile job, while saying he'll keeping his leadership post. A fatal shooting at a YWCA raises questions about parental rights and security and Keene loses a long-time politician. We’ll cover the big stories of the week.
- Dean Spiliotes: Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHPoliticalCapital.com
- Kevin Landrigan: longtime political reporter for the Telegraph of Nashua.
We'll also hear from:
- Todd Bookman: NHPR's Health and Health Care reporter