Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Fri June 21, 2013
Our Friday NH News Roundup - Week of June 17th
Lawmakers have reached a tentative deal on the biennial budget, but whether or not that includes Medicare expansion as been tabled until October. They also appear to have found middle ground on medical marijuana and a women's prison. A gathering against gun violence gets rowdy and ends with police and a taser. And dodge ball gets a second chance in one New Hampshire school district. We'll look at the big New Hampshire stories of the week of June 17th.
- Norma Love – Statehouse reporter for the Union Leader and New Hampshire Sunday News
- Dan Tuohy – State editor for patch.com. Patch is a New Hampshire news source with 12 websites in NH.
- Jeff Feingold – Editor of NH Business Review's print and on-line editions.
We'll also hear from
- Doug Ireland- Night Editor at Eagle-Tribune newspaper