Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Thu June 26, 2014
Overnight Flooding Leads To Campground Evacuations
The heavy rain that fell in New Hampshire overnight has caused some campground evacuations and some road washouts in the town of Woodstock.
Woodstock Police Chief Douglas Moorehead said the hope is to get Route 112 open later Thursday morning.
He said the water is receding.
Earlier Thursday, the Lost River was overflowing and some campgrounds were evacuated. No injuries were reported.
Authorities are planning to check the condition of a bridge at the Lost River Valley Campground to make sure about 80 campers can travel safely back out.