Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Around the Nation
Fri May 24, 2013
Oversized Semi Blamed For Bridge Collapse In Washington State
Originally published on Fri May 24, 2013 6:03 pm
Martin Kaste talks to Robert Siegel about traffic and other disruptions caused by the I-5 bridge collapse over the Skagit River in Mount Vernon, Washington. The bridge is expected to be closed for weeks.