Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Around the Nation
Mon August 6, 2012
'Own The Dream' To Aid The Young And Undocumented
The Obama administration has released guidelines outlining which young undocumented immigrants may be eligible to defer deportation. Host Michel Martin speaks with Cristina Jimenez, the managing director of the United We Dream Network. She talks about the group's "Own the Dream" campaign, which aims to help these young people navigate the application process.