Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
- Wind Farm Owner OK With Expanding Ski Slopes At Balsams If Safety Isn't An Issue
All Things Considered
Mon January 7, 2013
Parental Notification At One Year: What We Know, What We Don't
It’s been just about a year since New Hampshire’s parental notification law took effect – a good time to look at what supporters and opponents said might happen and what actually has happened.
Annmarie Timmins reports for the Concord Monitor. She looked at the law and its effects in a piece for this past Sunday’s paper, and she joins All Things Considered host Brady Carlson with more.