Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Spring Book Picks 2015
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- After Six Generations, Making Sure The Family Farm Stays A Farm Forever
Thu November 8, 2012
Party Relations... Post-election!
The New Hampshire GOP’s heyday appears to be over for now, with Democrats gaining seats in the state Senate, winning a majority in the House, and taking the corner office. This follows a rancorous period of governing and campaigning …attack ads, finger pointing and name calling. So, how do we move on from here? Today we'll talk with party members and see if we can all 'get along'.
- Kevin Landrigan - Longtime political reporter for the Telegraph of Nashua and lead writer for TheLobbyNH.com
- Terie Norelli: House Democratic Leader from Portsmouth
Jeb Bradley: Republican state senator from Wolfeboro and former U.S. congressman For New Hampshire