Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Thu November 8, 2012
Party Relations... Post-election!
The New Hampshire GOP’s heyday appears to be over for now, with Democrats gaining seats in the state Senate, winning a majority in the House, and taking the corner office. This follows a rancorous period of governing and campaigning …attack ads, finger pointing and name calling. So, how do we move on from here? Today we'll talk with party members and see if we can all 'get along'.
- Kevin Landrigan - Longtime political reporter for the Telegraph of Nashua and lead writer for TheLobbyNH.com
- Terie Norelli: House Democratic Leader from Portsmouth
Jeb Bradley: Republican state senator from Wolfeboro and former U.S. congressman For New Hampshire