Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Around the Nation
Thu September 5, 2013
Patient Not Amused At Drawings On Her Face
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. Maybe you did something like this at summer camp - drawing a mustache on somebody sleeping. But it was different for a patient at California's Torrance Memorial Medical Center. She was a hospital employee and when she checked in for treatment, an anesthesiologist allegedly drew a mustache and teardrops on her face.
That may have seemed fun until she woke up. The LA Times says the doctor now faces an investigation, and a lawsuit.
It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.