Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Tue January 10, 2012
Paul Supporters Crowd the Room
A stream of relatively young people moved into the hall at 7:45PM, when the Paul staffers opened the doors to the crowd. Among the chatter in the entering crowd was talk of a second-place finish and speculation surrounding exit polls. Some were glued to their phones, looking at or listening to results. Conversations also included talk about campaigns gone by, including the Giuliani campaign, and one Paul pin-adored supporter remarked that he had been driving people to the polls all day.