Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Fri May 12, 2006
A Permanent Reminder of a Temporary Feeling
Over the past year, New Hampshire Public Radio has been taking listeners to a variety of places across the state.
We've gone to a skimming competition; we've ridden in a hot air balloon; and we've eaten at a well known pancake parlor.
This evening, we're taking a visit to Seabrook, where master tattooist Trevor Marshall will be tattooing Boston radio DJ 'Krazy Kulo' in his studio.
This audio postcard was produced by freelance producer Cheryl Senter.