Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Mon June 4, 2012
Pew Study: Americans More Polarized Than Ever
Originally published on Mon June 4, 2012 5:45 pm
Robert Siegel talks with Andrew Kohut — President of the Pew Research Center — about Pew's latest American Values Survey. Since 1987, the center has tracked American political, economic and social values in a yearly poll. This year's survey shows Americans are more polarized along partisan lines than at any point in the past 25 years.