Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Word of Mouth
Wed January 9, 2013
Philanthropy Class Attains Real Donation Fund
Last semester, students attending a course on philanthropy at University of Pennsylvania’s Urban Studies Department were given one-hundred thousand dollars to dispense to area non-profits. Yesterday, Virginia Prescott caught up with Doug Bauer, Executive Director at the Clark Foundation – who co-teaches the course alongside Greg Goldman, Vice President of Development at the non-profit Philadelphia Zoo.