Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Best of Public Radio
Sun June 16, 2013
Playing On The Air: Out There
Playing on the Air is a new program featuring 10-20 minute short plays with the highest caliber talent including Oscar, Tony and Emmy award winners. Each short short play is followed by a personal interview with its artists. These bite-sized pieces are authored by America's best including Pulitzer and Tony award winners.
This week’s plays…
There You Are, with Olympia Dukakis and Maria Tucci, is about two women who meet again at an outdoor concert and pursue the relationship they didn't dare to in their youth.
Small Things by Cary Pepper: a young door-to-door evangelist (Bobby Steggert) on his last day of service is invited in for the first time by an older man (Jack Wetherall).
If We're Using A Surrogate How Come I'm The One With Morning Sickness: A gay parent (James Lecesne) comically rants about having a child. Interviews are with Leslie Ayvazian, Cary Pepper and James Lecesne