Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Queen City Crime
Mon July 29, 2013
Police Find 6-Year-Old Girl In Manchester Robbery Getaway Vehicle
Two Lowell, Massachusetts men are due in the court this morning, charged in connection with an armed robbery in Manchester over the weekend.
Police say they also found a woman and her 6-year-old daughter in the getaway vehicle.
Twenty-two-year old Brian Cunneen is accused of robbing the Crosstown Variety on Bremer Street at gunpoint late Sunday morning.
After leaving the store empty handed, police say he entered a vehicle being operated by 27-year-old John Hickey and they both fled the scene.
A witness followed the vehicle and called 911 to report the robbery.
Police say the suspects headed south on the F.E. Everett Turnpike and were apprehended shortly after passing through the Bedford tolls.
Police have not released the identity of the 22-year-old woman who was with her daughter in the backseat, but say charges have not been filed against her.
They are investigating whether she was involved in the crime.