Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Thu October 10, 2013
Police: Nothing Suspicious About Disappearance Of 14 Year-Old In Conway
Police in North Conway say so far there is nothing suspicious about the disappearance of a 14-year-old girl.
Abigail Hernandez left Kennett High School around 2:30 Wednesday afternoon and police believe she made it home. But when her mother arrived home, the girl was gone.
The search continued Thursday. Conway Police Chief Edward Wagner says police are treating it as a missing person's case "and nothing more." Local, state and federal police agencies are involved in the investigation.
Abigail is 5-foot-4-inches tall and weighs 118 pounds with brown hair and eyes. She was last seen wearing black stretch pants and a grey sweatshirt.
North Conway is at the southeast corner of the White Mountain National Forest.