Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Mon April 30, 2012
Political Chat: What A Difference 5 Years Makes
Host Michel Martin marks Tell Me More's 5th anniversary on NPR's airwaves by speaking with political strategists Donna Brazile and Ron Christie. They discuss the past five and next five years in politics. They examine the dividing lines of race, gender, and party, and what they mean for our political future.