Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Mon April 14, 2014
Ahead Of Midterm Elections, Obama Focuses On Voting Rights
Originally published on Mon April 14, 2014 7:33 am
President Obama's weekly address dealt with the question of women and equal pay. On Friday, he went to a forum organized by civil rights activist Al Sharpton where he talked about voting rights.