Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Fri September 7, 2012
PolitiFact Rulings: President Obama, Sen. Ayotte And The Kuster Campaign
Every Friday leading up to Election Day, NHPR checks in with PolitiFact about just how truthful candidates’campaign statements are. PolitiFact New Hampshire is a partnership of The Telegraph in Nashua and the national PolitiFact.com., a project of the Tampa Bay Times. The goal is to help you find the truth in politics. They research candidates’ statements and then rate their accuracy on the Truth-O-Meter.
Morning Edition host Rick Ganley talks with the Telegraph’s managing editor for content, Jonathan Van Fleet about the most recent rulings.