Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- The Polish Princess: Baking Bread And Helping The Economy One Job At a Time
Fri October 18, 2013
Poll: 47% Of NH Opposes 'Obamacare'
A new poll shows slightly more New Hampshire residents oppose President Barack Obama's health care overhaul law than favor the legislation, a split that has remained fairly consistent for the last two years. The WMUR Granite State poll found 47 percent of New Hampshire adults oppose the legislation, 40 percent favor it and 14 percent are neutral or don't know enough to say.