Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Fri October 18, 2013
Poll: 47% Of NH Opposes 'Obamacare'
A new poll shows slightly more New Hampshire residents oppose President Barack Obama's health care overhaul law than favor the legislation, a split that has remained fairly consistent for the last two years. The WMUR Granite State poll found 47 percent of New Hampshire adults oppose the legislation, 40 percent favor it and 14 percent are neutral or don't know enough to say.