Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Word of Mouth - Segment
Wed January 4, 2012
Post Caucus PolitiFacts Check
The 2012 campaign leapt from debate stand to voting booth last night, as Iowa held the first national caucus - the first step in the eventual selection the GOP nominee. As many expected, front runner and former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney won the night; perhaps by a slimmer margin than he would have hoped… 8 votes! Coming in second by fewer votes than there are members in the Fellowship of the Ring, was Rick Santorum – one of the last remaining candidates to show a sudden surge in popularity. We Speak with Bill Adair editor for Politifact, the Pulitzer-Prize winning fact-checking organization, which has been tracking the campaign and the candidates since the very beginning.