Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Tue June 27, 2006
Postcard from the Rock Swap
Over the weekend, hundreds of people from around the world showed up in the town of Gilsum, in southwest New Hampshire.
They came to buy, sell and trade semi-precious stones, minerals and fossils at the 42nd Annual Gilsum Rock Swap and Mineral Show.
The Keene Sentinel's Donna Moxley was there and sent us this audio postcard.