Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Tue June 27, 2006
Postcard from the Rock Swap
Over the weekend, hundreds of people from around the world showed up in the town of Gilsum, in southwest New Hampshire.
They came to buy, sell and trade semi-precious stones, minerals and fossils at the 42nd Annual Gilsum Rock Swap and Mineral Show.
The Keene Sentinel's Donna Moxley was there and sent us this audio postcard.