Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Wed November 7, 2012
Pres. Obama Carries New Hampshire
New Hampshire voters elected to give President Obama a second term. As of midday Wednesday, the president had carried the state by a six percentage point margin.
With 99 percent of the precincts reporting, Obama garnered 364,414 votes to Romney's 324,398. That's a difference of 52.2 percent to 46.5 percent.
Libertarian Gary Johnson collected 8,233 votes or 1.2 percent. And Constitution Party candidate Virgil Goode had .2 percent or 1,144 votes.
In 2008, Obama also won New Hampshire with 54.3 percent of the vote, to Sen. John McCain's 44.8 percent.