Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Fri December 28, 2012
Present Thief Nabbed In France
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm David Greene. For a family in France it looked like Christmas was ruined. A thief stole their brightly wrapped presents, which they had left in an unlocked car. But the thief had left them a gift of sorts - his cell phone. When the family went to the police station to report the theft, the alleged thief was there, too, reporting his lost phone. Police arrested him right on the spot and the presents were returned to the family, yep, just in time for the Christmas holiday. You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.