Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- The Polish Princess: Baking Bread And Helping The Economy One Job At a Time
Tue November 6, 2012
The Presidential Race in New Hampshire, By Way of Russian Radio
This week NHPR's newsroom has played host to two journalists visiting the United States to see what our elections look like and to report on them to audiences back home.
One of them, Paul Filippov, is program director for a radio station in Catherinesburg, Russia, a city in the Ural Mountains. He talks with All Things Considered host Brady Carlson about his impressions of the election and political media coverage.