Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Mon December 19, 2011
Problems with Painkillers!
New numbers show the Granite State is near the top when it comes to abusing painkillers. Also, New Hampshire is one of only two states that does not monitor the purchases of these medications. We’ll explore that latest on this issue, and what some are in New Hampshire are doing to reverse these sobering numbers.
- Dr. Seddon Savage - clinician, educator, and policy consultant in the fields of addiction medicine and pain medicine, and director of the Dartmouth Center on Addiction, Recovery & Education.
- Karin Eckel - Assistant Attorney General,Criminal Justice Bureauof the N.H. Attorney General’s Office.
We'll also hear from
- Dr. David Heller - Emergency Room Physician at Portsmouth Regional Hospital