Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Series: Shifting the Balance
Mon May 7, 2012
Pudgy Kids, Anemic Policies
A new investigative report from Reuters says that the White House has fallen woefully short in the battle against childhood bulge. Here to tell us more is Duff Wilson investigative reporter and associate editor at Reuters in New York, He co-wrote "How Washington went soft on childhood obesity" and we spoke to him as part of our continuing series, Shifting the Balance.