Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Series: Shifting the Balance
Mon May 7, 2012
Pudgy Kids, Anemic Policies
A new investigative report from Reuters says that the White House has fallen woefully short in the battle against childhood bulge. Here to tell us more is Duff Wilson investigative reporter and associate editor at Reuters in New York, He co-wrote "How Washington went soft on childhood obesity" and we spoke to him as part of our continuing series, Shifting the Balance.