Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Here's What's Awesome
Fri January 14, 2011
Put One Thought in Front of the Other, and Soon You'll Be Walking Across the Floor
All you have to do is think "walk" and this robotic suit moves your legs!
Wired says these are already in use for hospital patients in Japan - they're fairly expensive, but at least they don't seem to malfunction like the "Techno-Trousers" in Wallace and Gromit.
As always, we hope you'll think "share an awesome link in the comments."