Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Here's What's Awesome
Fri January 14, 2011
Put One Thought in Front of the Other, and Soon You'll Be Walking Across the Floor
All you have to do is think "walk" and this robotic suit moves your legs!
Wired says these are already in use for hospital patients in Japan - they're fairly expensive, but at least they don't seem to malfunction like the "Techno-Trousers" in Wallace and Gromit.
As always, we hope you'll think "share an awesome link in the comments."