Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Fri March 30, 2012
Radio Lab: Words
What would life be like without words? Without language? This hour, Radiolab explores the words in our head and how they change the way we think. We talk to a woman who taught a 27-year-old man the first words of his life, and we ask a neurologist what happened when a stroke wiped out the language center of her brain.
Visit online: http://www.radiolab.org/