Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- The Polish Princess: Baking Bread And Helping The Economy One Job At a Time
Mon April 2, 2012
Reexamining New Hampshire’s “Stand Your Ground” Law.
The Granite State recently joined the growing ranks of states that have adopted this approach to self defense, which allows the use of deadly force anywhere a person has a right to be. But it has come under national scrutiny following the shooting death of a Florida teenager. We’ll explore the issues surrounding this law with its supporters and critics.
- Rep. David Welch – Republican State Representative from Kingston and member of the House Criminal Justice and Public Safety Committee.
- Sen. Matthew Houde – Democratic State Senator from Meriden and a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee.
- Sergio Bustos– State and Politics Editor for the Miami Herald.
- Richard Crate– Enfield Chief of Police.
- Richard Feldman– Former lobbyist, regional political director of the NRA, and author of “RICOCHET, Confessions of a Gun Lobbyist.”