Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Thu May 15, 2014
Religious Freedom In The News: From Hobby Lobby To Public Prayer
Two recent U.S. Supreme Court cases and plethora of state legislative debates have once again raised questions about what we mean by religious freedom: from whether contraception coverage should mandated, to prayer in public meetings, to private businesses objecting to serving same-sex couples.
- Gilles Bissonnette – staff attorney for the New Hampshire Civil Liberties Union
- John Greabe – director of UNH Law School's Rudman Center. He teaches constitutional law, civil procedure, federal courts and jurisdiction.
- Hiram Sasser – director of litigation at the Liberty Institute, an advocacy and legal defense organization that aims to defend and restore religious liberty in the U.S.
Continue the conversation with other listeners here, on our Facebook page.