Most Active Stories
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
- Storm Update: Icy Weather To Resume Today, Advisory In Effect For North Country
Thu May 15, 2014
Religious Freedom In The News: From Hobby Lobby To Public Prayer
Two recent U.S. Supreme Court cases and plethora of state legislative debates have once again raised questions about what we mean by religious freedom: from whether contraception coverage should mandated, to prayer in public meetings, to private businesses objecting to serving same-sex couples.
- Gilles Bissonnette – staff attorney for the New Hampshire Civil Liberties Union
- John Greabe – director of UNH Law School's Rudman Center. He teaches constitutional law, civil procedure, federal courts and jurisdiction.
- Hiram Sasser – director of litigation at the Liberty Institute, an advocacy and legal defense organization that aims to defend and restore religious liberty in the U.S.
Continue the conversation with other listeners here, on our Facebook page.