Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
Around the Nation
Fri July 18, 2014
Reminder: Better Pay Your Trash Bill
Originally published on Fri July 18, 2014 8:00 am
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep with a reminder to pay your trash bill. This comes courtesy of a trash hauling company in Redwing Minnesota. The company is called Paul's Industrial Garage, P-I-G, PIG. A customer did not pay for trash hauling, so a company employee dumped almost two tons of garbage on his lawn. PIG has now been fined for dumping, quote, "wet putrescible waste."
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
INSKEEP: David, I looked it up. It means liable to decay or subject to putrefaction. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.