Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Tue July 30, 2013
Rep. Kuster To Hold Telephone Town Hall On Senior Issues
Second District Congresswoman Ann McLane Kuster will hold a telephone town hall Wednesday morning focused on issues facing senior citizens.
Kuster says she will talk about programs such as Social Security and Medicare, and answer questions from constituents.
Experts from AARP will also take part in the conversation.
The telephone town hall will start at 11.
Those wishing to take part can sign up at Kuster’s website.
Those who register will receive an automated phone call when the town hall begins.