Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Tue July 30, 2013
Rep. Kuster To Hold Telephone Town Hall On Senior Issues
Second District Congresswoman Ann McLane Kuster will hold a telephone town hall Wednesday morning focused on issues facing senior citizens.
Kuster says she will talk about programs such as Social Security and Medicare, and answer questions from constituents.
Experts from AARP will also take part in the conversation.
The telephone town hall will start at 11.
Those wishing to take part can sign up at Kuster’s website.
Those who register will receive an automated phone call when the town hall begins.