Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Tue August 14, 2012
Republican Gubernatorial Candidate Ovide Lamontagne
Our coverage of New Hampshire’s Gubernatorial Primary continues today with Republican Ovide Lamontagne. The Manchester lawyer and former candidate for Senate, Congress and Governor is once again running for the state’s highest office, as a solid conservative on both social and fiscal matters. We’ll get his stance on the issue and why he thinks he’s the best choice for Republicans this fall.
- Ovide Lamontagne - Manchester Attorney and a Republican Candidate for Governor.