Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Word of Mouth - Segment
Mon January 9, 2012
As filmmaker and freelance journalist Darren Garnick discovered, his son's simple question may have revealed a side of the GOP hopefuls we wouldn't otherwise have seen.
Watch what happens when Ari asked Mitt Romney, Jon Huntsman, Rick Santorum, Newt Gingrich, and Herman Cain whose tights they'd most like to wear...and why. Darren and Ari join us to talk about what it means when candidate invokes Superman or Spiderman, or, in the case of Ron Paul, when he can't seem to pick a hero at all.
Darren Garnick's blog for The Atlantic.