Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Word of Mouth - Segment
Mon January 9, 2012
As filmmaker and freelance journalist Darren Garnick discovered, his son's simple question may have revealed a side of the GOP hopefuls we wouldn't otherwise have seen.
Watch what happens when Ari asked Mitt Romney, Jon Huntsman, Rick Santorum, Newt Gingrich, and Herman Cain whose tights they'd most like to wear...and why. Darren and Ari join us to talk about what it means when candidate invokes Superman or Spiderman, or, in the case of Ron Paul, when he can't seem to pick a hero at all.
Darren Garnick's blog for The Atlantic.