Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Word of Mouth - Segment
Mon January 9, 2012
As filmmaker and freelance journalist Darren Garnick discovered, his son's simple question may have revealed a side of the GOP hopefuls we wouldn't otherwise have seen.
Watch what happens when Ari asked Mitt Romney, Jon Huntsman, Rick Santorum, Newt Gingrich, and Herman Cain whose tights they'd most like to wear...and why. Darren and Ari join us to talk about what it means when candidate invokes Superman or Spiderman, or, in the case of Ron Paul, when he can't seem to pick a hero at all.
Darren Garnick's blog for The Atlantic.